St. Paul & Minneapolis Catastrophic Accident Attorneys
Helping individuals and families when the worst happens
While any personal injury can entail high medical bills, cause loss of income and create hardship, catastrophic injuries often bring permanent disability or disfigurement, chronic pain, and an end of the ability to earn a living, read a book, take a walk or enjoy the simplest of pleasures. Yaeger, Jungbauer & Barczak, PLC’s catastrophic accident lawyers in Minneapolis/St. Paul cannot undo the harm that has been done, but we can fight to make sure that victims and their families get justice through maximum compensation.
Making the negligent, reckless or careless pay for their behavior
We believe our extensive background in representing injured railroad workers and the unique issues those cases involve makes us even more committed advocates for those who have sustained catastrophic injuries, including:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord damage that leads to paraplegia or quadriplegia
- Loss of limbs
- Severe chemical, electrical or thermal burns
When you or a family member has been injured because of someone else’s wrongdoing, you need to protect your rights. From St. Cloud to St. Paul and from Minot to Minneapolis, catastrophic accidents that result in severe injuries may require a lifetime of medical care, multiple surgeries, physical therapy, counseling and other services. We make sure that you will have what you need to cover these costs and to compensate you for all your damages for loss of future income capacity, property, enjoyment and more.
Our catastrophic injury law firm in Minneapolis/St. Paul has the experience, skill and resources required to counter insurance company adjusters, investigators and attorneys effectively in matters related to:
- Truck accidents between semis and cars or other motor vehicles
- Car accidents throughout Minnesota and the upper Midwest that result in severe injuries
- Illness or injury caused by exposure to toxic substances such as mold, asbestos, petroleum products or dangerous chemicals
- Injuries sustained as a result of offshore oil rig or onshore oil field accidents, including transportation accidents, gushers and blowouts, leaks, explosions and collapses
- Burns related to motor vehicle accidents, use of defective products, industrial or construction-site accidents or unsafe conditions
Our Minneapolis defective product attorneys can also help those who have been injured because of defective tire blowouts, faulty electrical appliances, defective packaging and pharmaceuticals.
Our St. Paul/Minneapolis accident lawyers are here to help you
Minnesota-based Yaeger, Jungbauer & Barczak, PLC is a national personal injury law firm that is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® and has six attorneys listed in Best Lawyers®. To schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your catastrophic injury case, or that of a family member, please contact us online or call us at 800.435.7888.